Our client is one of the rapidly expanding companies in Greece, which operates in the Cosmetics sector. They are seeking to appoint a Sales Representative targeting Pharmacies in Athens.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Presents, promotes and sells cosmetic products using solid arguments
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems.
- Meets personal and team sales targets.
- Evaluates customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university
- 1+ year of proven sales experience on field
- English fluency
- IT Skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Driving license owner
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.