Sales Force Effectiveness is a growing area. It is focused on helping our clients transform their sales organizations by holistically aligning their field force strategies, programs, processes and infrastructure with their business strategies and objectives.
Sales Force Effectiveness has an opening for a Sales Performance Management Business Specialist. This is a business generation role focused on working with our SPM vendor partners and our practice leaders to source, qualify, and develop, and close SPM professional services opportunities.
• Drive sales of consulting services to accompany vendor license sales for sales performance management (SPM) solutions
• Work with account teams to identify key stakeholders and proactively open up net-new relationships
• Drive market alignment plans, manage practice pipeline and conducts regular pipeline calls with alliances and practice
• Provide hands-on contribution of developing and writing proposals
Candidates will be comfortable working in a client-oriented, professional services environment to develop practical and creative solutions to complex business and people-related issues. In addition to applying these skills in traditional settings, our consultants provide advisory services related to these issues in mergers and acquisitions, governance and risk management
– Bachelors Degree (BS or BA)
– 10+ years of experience selling and delivering SPM solutions, Compensation technology, CRM related solutions, Performance Management or SPM-related consulting services
– Demonstrated experience developing and delivering significant levels of new SPM consulting business and/or securing opportunities for add-on work within established client relationships
– Demonstrated success consistently exceeding sales targets
– Ability to lead and drive proposal creation and proposal strategy – response, orals, presentations, and overall client relationship strategy
– Proficiency in sales compensation design and administration processes and technologies
– Technical acumen of SPM capabilities (e.g., architecture, data, integration, usability, scalability, reporting) and SDLC
– Knowledge of leading SPM vendors and their capabilities (e.g., Callidus, IBM Cognos ICM, Xactly) and ability to talk to differences and capabilities at a high level
– Understands market and competitive landscape to build go-to-market strategies to differentiate positioning with vendors and clients.
– Demonstrated success in a professional services matrix organization
– Proficiency using computer software such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Access
– Willingness to travel at least 75% of the time
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of
Manager’s Office via email email@example.com