The desired candidate will be working on a Global AML Technology project.
Any experience with AML will be beneficial but not required.
Leads, develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Is an architect, engineer, designer, subject matter expert developer, or business expert/analyst supporting technology solutions for Risk Management. Has deep knowledge of business functions and is experienced in their profession.
Is an experienced thought leader in technology, business, or operations and supports senior technology or business leaders in determining the current direction in their area of expertise. Utilizes knowledge of technological alternatives, business requirements, and business environments to support or maintain technology solutions. Provides management and guidance to support achieving business objectives. May have budgetary responsibility but does not have staff mgmt responsibility.
Has specific experience or skill sets to perform role. Typically requires 4-7 years of applicable experience. Qualifications REQUIREMENTS5-7 years of application programming experience
• Must have excellent software design and documentation skills
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
• Must have excellent organization skills
• Hands on J2EE programming experience
• Experience with Oracle database
• Experience with the development models and software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Able to communicate effectively across varied
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
• Experience in Spring, AJAX, Hibernate will be a plus
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of
Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.