Manager’s Office one of the leading companies as consulting Firm, operating in Cyprus and 103 countries globally, is seeking for a SALES MANAGER with experience in Building Materials or insulation to join our client structure.
SALES MANAGER (SM 0437G6NI)- NICOSIA
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help the company meet the customers acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. The responsibility includes identifying, qualifying and closing new customer relationships, as well as to properly manage, secure and grow existing client relationships.
What will you be doing?
- Engages in new business development based on directions and strategy of the company
- Leading a team of 4+ sales people team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Target specific markets and run promo programs
- Find balance in sales between channels for proper contribution by all channels
- Monitor and drive product demand, stock level, competitors promotion, kpi’’s
- Achieve revenue and profitability targets
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Bachelor’s Degree of a Business University
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales (building materials)
- Product management experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and public speaking experience
- Leadership skills
- Minimum Salary: 30.000€ Gross
- Maximum Salary: 40.000€ Gross
+laptop, cell phone
If you get excited with the idea of competing for success and recognition of your talent and you demonstrate the above competencies, then send your CV! firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as confidential.