Manager’s Office one of the leading companies as consulting Firm, operating in Europe, is seeking for a Marketing Manager – to join our client structure at Limassol, Cyprus
(MM 999537LI) LIMASSOL
The position of the Marketing Manager to the Directors and the CEO requires the person to assist the marketing & PR team.
General Duties and Responsibilities,
The Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities include working closely with the Directors.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include the following:
- Coordinating all public relations activities
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements – digital and traditional marketing
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
Background and Education:
- Proven working experience in Marketing or public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns.
- Strong relationships with business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Remuneration – Benefits:
- 2.300€ -3.300€ gross salary
- 13th salary
- Extra Bonus
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.