• Provides technical sales support for Commercial accounts and surrounding areas
• Builds and maintain strong professional relationships with IT decision makers within assigned accounts
• Performs technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
• Communicates highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
• Sets up demonstrations and explain features and benefits to customers and prospects
• Stays up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
• Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 5-9 years in the mobile or security industry with large enterprise customers in the geography
• “Polish of a Sales person, mind of a Engineer” (more sales than engineer)
• A strong, successful pre-sales engineering track record ( a qualified candidate has moved from engineering to sales)
• Computer Science/Engineering background/degreepreferre
• Advanced, in-depth, (hands-on and conceptual) mobile security understanding and design expertise
• Strong organizational skills are required for this fast paced position
• Excellent written and verbal communication, including listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member
• BS-level education in electrical engineering or computer science is ideal
• Ability to travel
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org Noting the position code.