Our client is one of the largest firms in the chemical sector in Greece, which operates in the fragrance and food market. They are seeking to appoint a Sales Director based in Athens. Reporting to the General Manager, our Sales Director will be responsible for the national sales and the export activity.
Essential Duties / Job Functions:
* Determines annual profit plans, budgets by implementing sales strategies and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
* Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for international markets
* Manages the success of the sales team across all customers while building and developing strong business relationships with new and existing c hannels
* Monitors the shipments to ensure the compliance of regulations
* Maintains high-level relationships with suppliers and stakeholders and manages large corporate accounts at a national and international level
* Negotiates sales contracts and participates in the development and assessment of the national marketing strategy
* Evaluates information related to sales, promotions, competition and market research and acts accordingly
Required qualifications include:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Business Administration
* MBA is highly preferred
* 5+ year experience and expertise from a similar role
* Excellent communication / presentation skills.
* PC literacy.
* Fluency in Greek and English.
* Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
* Leader, able to motivate, develop and manage.
* Professional attitude and ability to work under pressure.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.