Commercial Sales Manager develops and leads a sales team of outside, business to business sales professionals to achieve sales and customer experience goals.
The CSM is responsible and accountable for the overall Commercial Sales Program results in their assigned territory, with emphasis on retaining and growing sales from existing Commercial customers. The CSM is responsible for the recruitment, development, training and performance management of a group of Commercial Account Managers (CAMs) who are assigned to retention and growth of existing customers as well as acquisition of new business. This must be accomplished by consistently executing all key company strategies in a way that is consistent with Advance’s 3 core values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Build and grow the self confidence our Team Members and help them succeed.
Serve our customers better than anyone else and help them succeed.
Grow the business and profitability with integrity.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes:
1. Base salary plus performance based bonus
2. Company car- maintenance and fuel included
3. Outstanding benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc)
4. Laptop PC, cell phone, CRM and Expense Account
5. Structured training program
6. Tremendous growth potential
Successful candidates will possess the following:
1. Ability to pass a pre-employment screening, where applicable
2. 4-6 years of successful sales management of an outside B2B sales force
3. 4 year degree preferred or combination of additional sales management experience and education
4. Proficient in MS Office, Outlook and CRM
5. Demonstrated history of selecting, training and developing high performing sales professionals committed to growing the business through superior customer service
6. Ability to direct, coordinate and evaluate sales force that contributes to exceeding sales and profit targets
7. Ability to analyze data, develop strategic plans, and improve financial results
8. Excellent communication skills and competitive drive
9. Ability to travel within market territory (some overnight travel) and work varied schedule including some night and weekends
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noting the position code.