Our client is one of the leading and rapidly expanding commercial companies in Greece, which operates in the Pharmacy sector is seeking to appoint a Sales Director based in Athens
The Sales Director will work closely with the Sales Management team to determine appropriate sales strategies and implement national sales plans, towards maximising corporate revenues. The successful candidate needs to possess strong analytical skills, monitoring and following up on a daily basis sales quotas, order mixes, and benchmarks, combining them with business acumen and strong leadership skills to drive the Sales function of the company.
Essential Duties / Job Functions:
- Determines annual profit plans by implementing sales strategies.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for districts and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing district sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors, analysing trends and results.
- Works towards the realisation of sales objectives in the pharmacy (individual and chains) and e- commerce distribution channels.
- Leads and manages the District Sales Managers team, ensuring the achievement of targets and that they are leading and following up their teams successfully.
- Coordinates the Sales Division operational requirements by scheduling, assigning and assessing Sales executive mandates and following up daily on work results.
Knowledge / Experience & Skills:
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, experienced individual with a strong track record of commercial and managerial success in the FMCG industry or pharmaceutical industry. He must have the proven ability to lead effectively the Sales function within a fast moving, challenging and energetic commercial environment.
Required qualifications include:
- 5+ years of hands on experience and expertise from a similar role / position in the FMCG or OTC markets.
- University degree. Msc. / MBA is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills.
- PC literacy.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Open-minded, with achievement drive and business acumen..
- Strong commercial understanding, negotiation and numerical skills.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Leader, able to motivate, develop and manage.
- Professional attitude and ability to work under pressure.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Sales commission & Bonus.
- Company car, mobile phone, laptop.
- Private medical and life Insurance scheme.
- Ability for a successful career in the fastest growing Health sub – sector.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.