Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
– Participate to the definition of the Sales strategies to reach the long and medium term objectives
– Ensure their translation and implementation in Europe with initial focus on France, Italy and Germany
– Daily, you lead, coach and develop a dynamic team of market-based Sales Managers
– Ensure positive and regular contacts with the Global Headquarters in the US
– Interface with support departments (mainly Inside Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Quality)
– The position reports to the Sales & Marketing Director Europe and has 3 direct and around 20 indirect reports.
– A Masters degree
– At least 15 years experience, including 10 years in managing sales teams in an international environment including home office positions, preferably in the wine, food, beverage or packaging industry
– English and German at advanced level are a must, French, Spanish or Italian being an asset
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
– Reside centrally in Europe (ideally close to the Eastern part of Belgium)
– Willing to travel across Europe up to 50% of your time.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.