Job Summary & Responsibilities:
– First line support of the Sales CRM applications, including Smart, SmartMail and Planit.
– Direct end-user training for the Sales CRM applications.
– Regression and feature testing of Sales CRM applications when new versions are released.
– Liaison with the development team and BAs to feed-back bug and new feature requests.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience delivering front-line functional end user support, preferably within a financial services environment.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Training experience.
– Experience of supporting and training Microsoft Outlook.
– CRM systems knowledge/experience.
Candidates MUST be able to interview in person in London – UK.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com