Duties of this job include:
– Primary responsibility is business development via a consultative, technical sales approach for the defined customers
in this industry.
– Effectively handle assigned customers through consultative selling and the technical understanding of applications.
– Responsible for customer visit planning, account planning and maintaining documentation of visits in Company’s sales
force automation tool.
– Support regional sales force with process automation products and applications.
– Analyzes the market to search for new potential customers.
– Recommends pricing strategies according to customer situation in coordination with segment Manager.
– Is the main contact to customer and is responsible for the implementation project team, including the coordination of
national or international projects.
– Participate in an extensive training program, including aspects of both process and industrial automation, fluid power,
and general industry training and product training.
– Bachelor of Science in technical discipline ,or equivalent industry experience
– Working knowledge of Food & Beverage Industry
– 10 + years related experience and /or training or equivalent combinatin of education and experience.
– A working knowledge of fluid power, process valves, and controls is required
– Field sales force, key account management, project management experience is desired
– Exposure or demonstrated involvement to account development with a long selling cycle
– Effective oral and written communication skills
– Project Management skills and a good working knowledge of MS office products.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com