Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
As a Sales Administrator, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing orders, producing quotations and dealing with final customer’s queries in a polite and efficient manner. At the same time, the candidate will translate the English web page for the Italian market.
Roles and responsibilities:
– Translating the English web page to Italian.
– Processing orders, producing quotations and dealing with customers queries in a polite and efficient manner
– Overseeing the day to day office procedures and providing assistance to Purchasing, Accounts and Marketing departments.
– Coordinating with production and purchasing to ensure customer’s requirements are met, ensuring the customer is kept informed of the progress of their orders.
– University degree related with international markets.
– Good English skills and the ability to translate and produce clear documents from English to Italian.
– Good knowledge of office tools (Mail, Word, Excel and similar).
– Ability to effectively communicate with members of staff in other departments and external contacts
– Knowledge of standard worldwide export documentation (Packing Lists, Commercial Invoices, and Shipping Marks).
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.