Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
– As part of the Marketing department you are asked to work in close collaboration with the production, monetization and user acquisition team,
– Responsible to manage, launch, promote and sustain a portfolio of social free-to-play games throughout their entire life cycle.
– Minimum of 3 years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products
– BBS or MBA in Marketing is a plus
– Knowledge and passion for video games, from hardcore games titles to casual social games
– Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind
– Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented
– Strong leadership skills
– Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language
Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc)
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.