Drive hematology asset launch readiness on key areas which may include:
- Coordination of overall launch readiness timelines and activities including key interfaces and interdependencies across teams
- Drive launch readiness from DP3 until launch of indications across regions including trade name development, value proposition development, positioning and messaging, market research, market development, access and global pricing strategy and competitive landscaping
- Ensuring clarity re: scenarios that could impact launch timing and label across regions
- Development of market and customer insights to shape critical success factors and global strategies
- Advancement of asset positioning and global branded communication platform
- Coordination on global pricing strategy with market access function
- Overall responsibility for ensuring asset is well prepared to drive revenue trajectory at time of regulatory approval in each region
- Partner with regions and asset team to lead Long Range Forecasting, Operating Plan, and lifecycle planning
- Understand and mitigate risks associated with competitive events
- Demonstrated success in a managing multiple assets across a portfolio in a global environment
- Six to ten years in pharmaceutical, Biotech and /or Commercial pharmaceutical Industry experience with demonstrated leadership experience.
- Oncology experience would be preferred but not necessarily required
- Demonstrated One Pfizer approach by operating above-brand or cross-function/BU on policy and strategic issues
- MBA or advanced degree in a related field preferred
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.