What You’ll Be Doing:
– The manager is looking for a highly motivated and experienced consulting development resource, to build features
and quality into our Digital Ad Sales Order Management Platform.
– In addition, the skill and desire to analyze, refactor, and optimize Oracle PL-SQL components are necessary.
– The candidate will be documenting and executing against requirements they help develop.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
– Minimum five (5) years of demonstrated experience with Oracle PLSQL, including sophisticated views
and queries, functions and stored procedures.
– Minimum five (5) years of demonstrated experience constructing / enhancing Microsoft C# / .Net applications
– Minimum five (5) years of demonstrated experience with ASP front-end development
– Minimum two (2) years of demonstrated experience deployment, release management and maintenance
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– The successful candidate will design, implement, and deploy front-end (C#/ASP), database (Oracle PL-SQL)
and batch (SSIS/SSRS) code components to support our evolving digital properties and business solutions.
– The successful candidate must have a strong sense of curiosity with the analytical skills to support it, and be
highly skilled in the Microsoft .Net technology stack, including N-Unit Testing best practices.
– Superior communication skills are required to ensure clarity of business need and solutions this candidate
– A full understanding of SDLC is required, and they must have a proven track record of accurate development
estimation and delivery.
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
– Knowledge of Digital Media industry and software solutions a plus
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via