Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Includes both paid & organic marketing channels spanning down the awareness and conversion funnel and then into CRM lifecycle.
- Work directly with Fortune 100 marketer clients to define their customized implementation solution
- Work across multiple within marketer’s organization, their agency,
- Conduct analysis both pre, during and post campaign. Partnering closely with Data Science team, and then owning all in-campaign and post-campaign analysis.
- Heavy performance analysis reporting directly back to marketer side clients & media agencies
Pre-Campaign: Engagement & Implementation Consultation
- Work with marketers to identify both macro level marketing and individual in-channel. Develop a feasible and implementable plan for performance tracking spanning both on and offline conversions.
- Determine testing methodology to measure performance lift.
In-Campaign: Engagement & Campaign Management
- Work cross-functionally internally on onboard new clients & actively manage initiatives.
- Ensure proper tracking is in place to measure impact/lift of new targeting & products (primarily for when driving offline action/conversion).
- Analyze performance and compile learning’s in an easily digestible format.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3- 5 years of experience in online media industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of digital ecosystem
- Familiarity with site side analytics platforms and 3rd party ad servers
- Ability to distill quantitative information and present it in a digestible format to clients
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.