If you have experience working at a start-up technology company in a B2B marketing role, please read on.
This position calls for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit that is hands-on, not relying on big corporation support to get the job done.
We seek an individual that is well versed in content marketing to create web events, blogging, press releases and more. It is essential that you possess strong communication skills to speak to industry analysts in an effort to present and obtain information that can make a huge impact on prospective buyers.
You will play an integral role in building relationships with C-level executives at Customer Advisory Board Meetings in an effort to strengthen and build a win-win partnership.
- Lead sales enablement through planning and execution of lead generation campaigns and development of content and collateral
- Work with marketing, sales and executive team to refresh brand image and keep messaging consistent throughout the buyers’ journey
- Sharpening messaging in go-to-market strategy to impact IT and business decision making
- Nurture and continue to broaden analyst and partner relationship to drive new business opportunities
- Use CRM and digital marketing tools to manage prospect and client database, execute campaigns, and effectively track and report activities and campaign impact
- Plan and execute in-person and web-based marketing events
- Lead competitive and market insight analysis
- Develop and nurture media relations to strengthen brand image and spread customer stories
Skills & Requirements:
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B software/SaaS marketing and communications leading strategy as well as tactical execution; knowledge of apparel retail supply chain a plus
- Broad experience including content, brand and product marketing through the use of traditional and digital marketing methods
- Adaptive to a high growth/small company dynamic of rolling up sleeves and getting things done
- Excellent writing, listening, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong track record in championing lead generation and nurturing campaigns
- Proven track record in planning, execution, and management of email campaigns, inbound marketing, SEO, social media and events
- Experience with ~~~, WordPress, Prezi, Google Analytics a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields; Master’s degree a plus
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com