Our client is a multi-franchise Company representing allot brands of cars in Bulgaria.
We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Due to the growth and success of the business we have a new and exciting opportunity for a Qualified or Part Qualified Management Accountant to join our Group team, the successful candidate will report directly to the Finance Director and be responsible for the preparation of financial reports for the business group accounts.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant
– Monthly consolidation of group Accounts
– Completion of key reports to company directors
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– Weekly KPI reporting and cash flow forecasting
– Assist in the preparation of annual budgets
– Assist in Audit Preparation
– Ensure Tax compliance including income tax, VAT and corporation tax
Experience/qualifications required by the Management Accountant
– Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
– Experience within a similar role would be beneficial and you must have proven ability to communicate at all levels
Essential Skills required by the Management Accountant
– Ability to manage and prioritise own workload with the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
– Excellent IT Skills, with advanced Excel Skills
– Strong analytical stills
– A proactive, positive attitude with a willingness to take now new challenges
– Highly accurate and a keen eye for detail
In return we offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the E.U.. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.