Looking for a great career opportunity? Do you currently live, or are you willing to relocate yourself to Greenville, SC area? Then UPS is the place for you.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is an entry-level sales job that can provide you the foundation you need for a promising career. This job is located in Greenville, SC and would require you to self-relocate to that geographical area.
The ISR is responsible for retaining and growing customer business. He/she uses available resources to learn customers’ businesses, identify business needs, and proactively contact customers to position products and services to meet their needs. This position is responsible for prioritizing customer opportunities and focusing attention on accounts with the greatest opportunity and likelihood of success. The ISR also creates contacts, monitors contractual compliance, and answers customer questions.
The ISR is an entry level sales position that requires successful completion of our Client Sales Academy training program.
This training program is a 6-week academy located on-site at our client Inside Sales facility in Greenville, SC.
The primary focus of this position is to plan and conduct sales calls to address customer needs, sell additional products and services, retain current business, and follow up on leads. This position builds relationships with key decision makersand acts as a customer advocate. The ISR researches competitors’ strategies and offerings, and uses product knowledgeto generate solutions that meet customer needs and business objectives. Pre-call duties include using automated sales tools to perform research into customers’ businesses and account information in order to develop appropriate selling and pricing strategies.
– Respond to and resolve customer inquiries, complaints and issues.
– Coordinate opportunities and strategies with other Non-National sales team members.
– Maintain knowledge of UPS products and services to develop appropriate sales solutions.
– Review customer shipping practices to ensure contractual compliance.
– Determine customer discounts and write new contracts.
– Educate customers on using service channels to expedite problem resolution.
– Provide compelling value proposals to potential and existing customers.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of
Manager’s Office via email email@example.com