Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
– Actively supports the development of the project and integration across the different parts.
– Develops a leadership team with the Global Account Manager that can effectively manage the delivery of services in collaboration with all the stakeholders.
– Provides leadership in developing the culture and environment that supports integrity within the different parts.
– Foster an environment of inclusion where diversity and creative thinking is valued, taking the brand social channel’s to the next level.
– Actively searches for continuous quality improvement, identifying and implementing best practices, and supporting the transfer of such best practices to all the team.
– Responsible for the information system.
– MBA and BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising.
– 10+ years’ experience in related position.
– Deep knowledge and interest in Communications and especially in Social media, Social Networks, SEO, SEM,Blogs and business analytics.
– Excellent presentations skills to high level senior management
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a complex multi-national team.
– English bilingual or native and fully proficient in Spanish.
– Ideally with prior experience of digital media marketing and working with major blue-chip organizations in multiple markets.
– Experience working on large scale projects across Marketing and IT departments.
– Experience working across the full range of digital services from UX to SEO.
– Proven track record of of building strong relationships in large, corporate organizations.
– Experience with managing a team.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the HR Department of
Manager’s Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.