We are looking to recruit a Human Resource Manager to process the monthly payroll alongside the management of the recruitment process as a whole including the recommending of improvements to employee relations and ensuring that all employee-related policies meet established regulations.
- Assist payroll clerk in processing monthly payroll. Checking all calculations and inputting the payment run through payroll software.
- Submit monthly pension information to the pension provider.
- Calculate and monitor holiday entitlement and balance of holidays accrued/taken.
- Monitor sick pay and absence
- Manage collection and collation of employee documentation as required
- Produce letters of engagement and contracts of employment
- Performance management and communication
- Working closely with various departments, assisting managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Preparing staff handbooks;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Assist with HR issues
- Manage company training records, analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Payroll competent
- Awareness and knowledge of Human Resources
- Competent in using accounting systems with strong Excel skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of Russian employment legislation
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.