Manager’s Office UAE, specializing in career positions and servicing clients in EMIRATES market is working closely with a premiere client in search of a Human Resource Manager for an energetic and fun organization. If you are in search of a career move and are seeking a positive and enthusiastic work environment, this could be an opportunity for you!
Responsibilities for HR Manager
- Manage and lead a collaborative recruiting team that can scale to the dynamic demands of a growing company
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals
- Act as a key business partner to members of the company to improve the recruiting process
- Passionately drive results by thinking and acting quickly to ensure the long-term best interest of company objectives
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in tech recruiting and compensation
Qualifications for HR Manager
- A track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing extraordinary talent
- Strong program management skills
- Experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing talent campaigns and initiatives
- Experience with defining and presenting recruiting and pipeline metrics and data
- We’re looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in HR, has a 4-year degree in Business, Human Resources or similar.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org