The following are examples of general questions you can expect during a job interview for an HR manager position:
- What do you like most about working in human resources?
- Can you give a short description of an ideal HR workplace for you?
- What are your future goals as an HR employee?
- What made you consider HR as a profession?
- What questions would you ask me if you were the interviewer?
- What do you see as a major event, trend or change that will change human resources in the next five years?
- Who is your mentor in the human resources field?
- What human resources subjects interested you the most during your college days?
- Why do you want to work for our company?
- Can you describe the reasons you think you are the best fit for the HR manager position in our company?
HR & Training Dept.