Managerial duties vary depending on the and type of hotel, but will include:
- Planning and organising accommodation, catering and other hotel services.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets.
- Analysing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies.
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff.
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments.
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly.
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings.
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers.
- Ensuring security is effective.
- Carrying out inspections of property and services.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
Experience in hotel management
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com