We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
Job Skills & Requirements
- Customer-Service: Food and beverage managers might have to interact with customers. Being friendly and courteous will help keep customers coming back.
- Attention to Detail: Food and beverage managers have to keep their eyes on a lot of elements: food standards, costs, safety, etc.
- Leadership: Food and beverage managers must be leaders in the back of house, rallying their team during heavy shifts, resolving conflicts and getting the job done.
- Management Skills: Food and beverage managers not only deal with food, they also have to deal with costs, pricing, creating work schedules and more.
- Organizational Skills: Keeping work schedules, shipments, cleaning schedules and more organized is crucial to the job.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Dealing with employee conflict, irate customers and wrong stock orders is part of a food and beverage manager’s job. Being able to come up with a solution quickly is a needed skill.
- Speaking Skills: Food and beverage managers need to accurately and easily communicate standards and cooking methods to staff, give orders and speak with customers clearly.
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in Food service management, BA, or related field
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com