Our client, seeks a Sales Director Manager:
The Executive Director, North America Sales works in partnership with the Vice President developing the sales
strategy and sales execution, so that the brand achieves its sales objectives in new salon business, existing salon
business and in the retail channel.
This position reports to the Vice President, North America Sales and acts as second in command for the North
America Sales team.
This position is responsible for 5 Directors of Sales, plus 1 NY Sales Team Manager. Position requires up to 75% travel.
– Development of sales support plans – through strategic outlook, and an in depth study of our business model,
so that territories, resource allocation, and job descriptions all align to bring the most effective results
– Oversee North America Sales – consisting of New Business Development, New York Based Sales, and Salon Sales
– Provide overall guidance to field sales team – ensuring effective development and implementation of strategic
– Lead, develop and motivate sales team to deliver quarterly targets, sales and expense management.
– Continual assessment of talents and capabilities of team – determining needs for training. Execute a consistent
Performance evaluation program.
– Act as a proxy for the VP, North America Sales – sitting in key meetings
– Ensure the development and implementation of effective practices and policies for the sales team.
– Establish and maintain an effective system of communication for sales team.
– 10 years sales management experience
– Ideal candidate has both salon and retail channel sales experience
– Salon experience preferred
– New Business experience a plus
– Exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills
– Proven leadership and management capabilities.
– Customer service oriented
– Dynamic, energetic, motivating style
– Excellent presentation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable, well financed and growing. The ideal candidate will have a public accounting background with a CPA and at least one year of commercial experience.
If you are internationally minded, have an interest in international travel and culture and want to work as part of a dynamic team then this role is for you.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com, noting the position code.