Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
– Provide technical support to the business development organization during the sales process,
– Assist the business development organization by providing high-level solution description, identifying technical constraints, delivering detailed specifications, estimating effort to deliver the solution.
– Ability to review the customer SI and validate the integration points with the future solution,
– Lead demo productions by updating existing demos, setting new hosting environment, integrating with new
– Ability to make presentations and demos of all parts of the company’s products and services.
– Perform product demonstrations and presentations at customer and partner sites and conferences.
– Act as an interface between the Sales and business development organization and technical staff to resolve
– A BA or Master Degree in Computer Science specialized in software development to be able to fully understand Company’s products and services.
– At least three documented years experience of sales engineering from software development company.
– Customer focused and experience of working with technical business-to-business sales.
– Excellent Dutch, Spanish and English skills, written and spoken.
– Demonstrated ability to make and take responsibility for decisions on major technical issues.
– Programming skills with development experience on Web environment.
– Understanding and knowledge about media and telecom value chains.
– Curiosity and interest in media, new CE technologies and the transformation of the TV experience.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the HR Department of
Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Noting the position code.