Provides specialized technical guidance and support to sustain asset integrity and reliability of Refinery Electrical equipment and failure analysis of a wide range of electrical equipment such as motors, transformers, UPS, breakers, switchboards, protection system etc. Conducts studies on chronic problems and resolution of the same.
* Applicant should be hold B.Sc in Electrical Engineering.
* Candidate should have minimum 9 years’ experience in installation,
maintenance and repair of a wide range of Electrical systems and
equipment, transmission and distribution equipment, and protection
systems in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
* Familiarity with CMMMS (Maximo preferred). Familiarity with Reliability
Centered Maintenance (RCM) techniques.
* Good spoken and written English. Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
* Analytical and precise communication skills.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com