- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills are required.
- Organization and time management skills, detail oriented, able to prioritize in a multi-tasking environment and ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university.
- Six to ten years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Industrial Experience.
- Experience with Engineering and Contracting Customers.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
– Responsible for developing and implementing the sales strategy for his/her area of focus(Commercial or Industrial). Local strategy should accommodate District, Region, and National goals.
– Responsible for leading the Outside Sales team towards achieving the sales, customer development, product mix and GP goals identified in the business planning process. This includes setting the appropriate performance goals and addressing gaps throughout the year with individual direct reports.
– Hire, train, and develop sales people to achieve highest level of sales effectiveness and customer satisfaction. Ensure Outside Sales personnel have the base level of product or technical expertise to successfully execute the sales strategy by implementing local training programs with internal sources, vendors and suppliers or outside schools or training programs.
– Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and Negotiating and closing deals for stock and project business. Delivers sales presentations with sales representatives and helps coordinate customer training. Represents company at trade association meetings to promote Company and products.
– Take thoughtful and documented corrective action with Direct Reports when necessary to maximize effectiveness. Complete performance reviews at least annually and be committed to giving frequent feedback regarding performance.
– Track and measure the success of promotional programs and product launches and against sales objectives. Prepares sales reports regularly to show volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion. Analysis sales to formulate strategy with direct reports and vendors. Coordinates the implementation of nation-wide, Region, or District promotions with vendors and follow up on results as well as advises employees concerning sales and advertising techniques.
– Responsible for educating sales personnel and customers about new and existing product offerings. This includes customer product training, proficiency with demo equipment, and target account identification with sales personnel.
– Create and use market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, discounts rates, recommend vendor partners, sales forecasting and evaluates Rexel, Inc.’s Competition to ensure a competitive advantage.
– Analyzes and controls T&E expenditures to meet budgeted expectations.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
Manages one or more location in an area. Diverse Customer base: Industrial, Commercial, and Contractors. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate with customers and staff to make an accurate assessment of customer and branch needs.
|If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org|