The Director of Sales is a subject matter and customer expert who will provide leadership in the accounts to foster and manage the relationships to drive mutual revenue growth. The Director of Sales owns and develops the customer relationships, addressing needs and issues through a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, and then works with the internal product and engineering teams to define operator technical requirements to define solutions.
– Responsible for developing and implementing account-specific strategies and plans to maximize revenue growth across the product portfolio within assigned accounts.
– Leads the formulation of solutions based on customers’ business and technology requirements, and prioritizes activities and resources accordingly with the technical teams.
– Drives creation of customer proposals and complex contract negotiations to successful closure; resolving issues with customer and internal teams.
– Leads the sales process, managing the needed resources to provide create and deliver expert presentations, technical preparation and integration analysis, proposal development and delivery, collateral development, etc.
– Ensure all key technical decision makers understand how our products and services work, how they affect their business and infrastructure, and that they are comfortable and supportive of the solution, deployment and integration plans.
– Author, compile, and deliver technical documentation as needed to describe the proposed solutions or enhancements through to implementation.
– Manage the development and delivery of technical sales and marketing materials.
– Facilitate ongoing revenue forecasting and business reviews.
– Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to take own initiative and thrive in a dynamic atmosphere.
– Able to establish credibility and relationships at all levels of an organization. Be an effective listener and communicator with customers, executives, and peers, commanding respect and creating a lasting impression.
– Demonstrated ability to lead and work collaboratively with cross-functional team members; ability to get results through others; able to influence and pull teams together to meet account goals.
– Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the wireless telecommunications industry.
– 7+ years direct sales and/or technical account management with wireless network operators in North America.
– Proven track record of initiative and success creating and delivering network and client solutions to solve customer problems.
– A thorough understanding of the telecommunications industry; challenges faced by operators and associated opportunities to provide solutions.
– Technical background, with experience in mobile telecommunications infrastructure
– Strong network of industry contacts specifically within wireless and/or broadband carriers.
– Travel 20-30% of the time.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.