Director of Human Resources (HR) Duties:
- Provide overall strategic human resource leadership to the company.
- Work closely with executive team to ensure alignment with the overall mission and strategy.
- Support development of managers and management process for labor team
- Ensure compliance of laws, statutes, and regulations (Fair Labor Standards, EEOC, DOT Compliance, OSHA, L&I Compliance, etc. )
- Monitor recruitment, hiring, employee evaluation, and employee retention
- Manage and administer employee benefits programs
- Participate in labor contract negotiations and labor relations
- Assist in coordinating staff training and provide resources for staff development and training
- 5 plus years of progressive HR experience and a minimum of 3 years HR leadership experience
- Knowledge of labor contract negotiations and working with union and nonunion employees
- Ability to be the first point of candidate for all L&I inquiries
- Experience working in a warehouse environment among blue collar employees
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.