The Commercial Director is responsible for developing and implementing commercial strategies to increase revenue, as well as, managing the Marketing and Sales work streams for the company.
The incumbent will lead a team of Head of Departments for each work stream ensuring customer retention, market growth, innovative product and service launches, adapting marketing plans and sales strategies to support revenue goals.
Here’s what your duties will include:
- Plan and execute strategies, in short and long term, to maintain and increase the revenues of the business and include, but not limited, to innovative products or services to improve the needs of customers.
- Drive revenue and subscriber growth, customer retention, improve the customer´s performance and market share to achieve the specific goals approved in the budget
- Oversees the marketing department and personnel ensuring continuous alignment to key business goals and objectives.
- Oversee the telesales, retail and door-to-door sales operations with the aim of optimizing operational efficiencies, sales volumes and profitability.
- Identify the strategies to assign prices to the product and services that the company provides to customer, considering the conditions on the market and the aggressiveness of the others competitors.
- Develop and execute loyalty programs to be implemented in the company to reduce the churn and maximize the investment to acquire new customers.
- Meet the market developments and products to implement the necessary measures to adapt to the new trends.
- Research the market, anticipating the evolution and anticipating the necessary steps to adapt to new tendencies or inclinations, utilizing enterprise and industry/market trends and regular benchmarking exercises
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-6 years’ experience performing similar role / duties.
- Experience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.