We are looking for an ambitious, energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele.
- Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with direct clients IT Staffing and Solutions.
- Accountable for driving incremental sales on existing assigned Business accounts and hunting for new Business Acquisitions.
- Lead high-performing sales teams while creating initiatives through inbound opportunities, outbound tele-sales, and field-based engagements covering the markets we serve.
- Scale company’s ability to sell and implement large projects working with C-level executives at enterprise customers.
- Establish and develop strong vendor/partner relationships with frequent communication, collaboration, and effective allocation of marketing investment to ensure we are the partner of choice.
- Lead accurate and timely forecasting efforts of sales team.
- Coordinate the involvement of sales support personnel and/or leadership to ensure customers’ expectations are met.
- Guide and help in house team with proposal responses and information gathering.
- Identify innovative ideas by researching the industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Work closely with the Sales Head to report on P&L and MIS for incremental sales.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Experience in IT Staffing / Consulting Industry is preferred
- Travel Required
If you are interested in the position, you can send your CV at the HR department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.