Digital Strategist :
Provides deep insight into internal and external factors affecting the client’s business, marketing, and digital presence.
Defines the opportunity space for transformation, as well as the vision, strategic framework, and specific solutions required to deliver against identified opportunities, consumer needs, and specific business and marketing goals. A visionary who “connects the dots” around business and consumer insights, and articulates digital concepts and solutions in a clear and compelling way to clients.
This highly collaborative role interfaces heavily with internal team members and C-level client contacts throughout the strategy development process as well as execution. He/She will lead cross-functional sales/account/ISG teams across a range of complex project types with multiple components. These may include research and insights, valuation and business case development, establishing a digital vision, organizational design, process optimization, digital roadmap development, future state visualizations, and other modules depending on client need.
- They should a specialization or deep interest in Mobility, Consumer Marketing, Media or an Industry domain expertise (Insurance and Banking is preferred)
- Need people that author strategies, not folks that have done account or project management
- Relevant industry experience is a huge plus (insurance and FS)
- They should have research and analysis tools in their resume
- Working as a Digital Strategist at an agency is preferred
- Having technical experience (webmaster or HTML/CSS/JS) is not a requirement
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.