The Strategist of Digital Analytics will help to lead & support the design and implementation of reporting and analytics for Digital and Mobile Sales and Marketing.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage other analysts in the design, implementation and reporting of complex digital analytics requirements, with a strong understanding of how to develop analysis around business goals.
- Responsible to help drive ISO in accomplishing its objectives of optimizing digital platform customer experiences, profitability enhancement, revenue stimulation, and churn reduction. Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze program success in areas like subscriber digital engagement, churn, campaign effectiveness, new price plan/feature activation and migration, revenue impact, customer experience, etc.
- Provide leadership and guidance in development and maintenance of KPIs that drive actionable insights to assist the Finance, Sales, Marketing, Product, and Service teams within the Internet Channel.
- Creation of reports, dashboard and ad hoc analysis that deliver clear direction and recommendations to meet and exceed channel goals
This individual must be an innovative and results driven team player, with an ability to provide solution/resolution to complex business issues that impact reporting results.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience with emphasis on data analytics and modeling. Business Intelligence development experience in an Omni channel metrics group is a plus
- 3 + years of experience reporting and communicating on key business drivers, strong competency in telecommunications/wireless industry key business drivers a plus
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Motivation not just to change how we work with our customers, but also in the way that we operate as a business.
- Effective oral and written communication and report presentation skills to organizational leadership with experience in data visualization and storytelling. – Proficient in engaging and influencing large teams and functional leaders
- Ability to author, read and understand complex SQL statements
- Experienced as a Business Intelligence Developer, SQL, Tableau or similar data visualization tools. Experienced with Tera data, MS SQL SSAS, Aster, Hadoop, and testing tools (Test & Target),
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Exceptional logic, quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency with Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Must be able to plan and manage numerous processes and ad hoc projects simultaneously