Our Client has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you’ll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that are waiting for you here.
The North America Sales team is hiring a Commercial Manager to join a team of seasoned sales account managers.
* Management of sales and business development activities in a geographic territory, from lead generation to close of sale – to ongoing account management
* Meet aggressive sales targets for products and services such as technology infrastructure, consulting, training and education, and new product initiatives in an optimal and cost-beneficial way
* Represent our client and promote products and services in order to grow our business by participating in regional events, forums and meetings.
* Liaise with other internal divisions/departments, commercial team managers, and other staff in order to provide a coordinated service and integrated solution to assigned customers.
* Deploy a consultative approach by working closely with prospects to understand their business needs and position services that are optimal for the client
* Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or other certification preferred
* Approximately 5 years’ experience in sales and relationship management, preferably managing long sales cycles with large organizations and closing complex sales that require sign-off from many individuals across those organizations.
* Technology sales experience, especially related to the financial industry, a plus.
* Knowledge of banking, finance, cross-border payments, financial crime compliance, and corporate treasury functions a plus.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time to conduct client and prospect meetings, attend corporate functions, and speak at industry events
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noting the position code.