* Improve systems and controls around contracts with Commercial clients
* Development and leverage market intelligence
* Undertake market pricing reviews and guide on fee escalation methodologies
* Influence and up skill Partners on how to approach negotiations and build relationships with stakeholders
* Identify opportunities to improve commercials on current contracts and pitches
* Co-lead negotiations on behalf of our client
* Detailed understanding of procurement principles, tools, processes and of wider procurement activities that include Master Services Agreement, Rate cards, managing eAuctions, Governance around contracts and leading negotiations
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in business or a related field
* A strong understanding of multi entity, multi-country and global contracts
* A professional services procurement specialist who understands the metrics, processes, mindset and strengths/weaknesses of the typical large, corporate procurement function for professional services; the successful individual is likely to have developed into a broader role than pure procurement and have experience on ‘both sides of the desk’
* A commercially astute and strong negotiator who can hold/protect margin in contract discussions whilst taking on responsibility for liaising with client procurement functions.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.