Our client is one of the largest firms in the FMCG sector in Greece with a strong portfolio of well-known brands and is seeking to appoint a Sales Director based in Athens.
Reporting to the General Manager, our Sales Director will be responsible for sales management and further expansion of the company while being driven by a sharp focus on the consumer needs, leading investment in innovation, and possessing a performance-driven culture.
Essential Duties / Job Functions:
- Determines annual profit plans, budgets by implementing sales strategies and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for districts and territories
- Creates an enthusiastic and successful sales environment focusing on thinking outside the box and challenging the norm in business.
- Manages the success of the sales team across all customers while building and developing strong business relationships with new and existing channels.
- Oversees a team of 35 sales professionals by mentoring and directing strategies for success and driving sales plans.
- Maintains high-level relationships with suppliers and stakeholders and manages large corporate accounts at a national level.
- Negotiates sales contracts and participates in the development and assessment of the national marketing strategy.
- Evaluates information related to sales, promotions, competition and market research and acts accordingly.
Knowledge / Experience & Skills:
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, experienced individual with a strong track record of commercial and managerial success in the FMCG industry.
He must maintain the ability to effectively lead the Sales function within a fast moving, challenging and energetic commercial environment.
Required qualifications include:
- 5+ years of hands on experience and expertise from a similar role / position in the FMCG market.
- University degree. Msc. / MBA is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills.
- PC literacy.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Open-minded, with achievement drive and business acumen.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Leader, able to motivate, develop and manage.
- Professional attitude and ability to work under pressure.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.