Our client is currently searching for a Client Development Associate (CDA) to join the growing team.
CDA’s are primarily responsible for managing existing accounts, delivering a positive overall client
experience, and supporting account growth and new business development. In this role, you will
be supporting clients such as investment banks, hedge funds, and private equity firms that utilize
web-based software solutions and various add-ons. This is an excellent opportunity for someone
who wants to gain exposure and build a career in sales and account management.
• Provide high touch client service to gain user acceptance and have services integrated into client workflow
• Deliver client training (on-site and via WebEx) on product functionality and new releases specific to user job function
• Monitor product usage to ensure client retention and identify upsell opportunities
• Work and coordinate with Sales Reps in account planning and renewals
• Provide continual feedback to MHF management on market/client trends, competition and product feedback
• Accountability for contributing to the achievement of sales goals for the assigned sales team and retention of revenue.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related field preferred.
• Must have a minimum 1 year work experience (2 years of experience in financial services industry is preferred)
• Knowledge of finance and accounting principles is a plus
• Must have strong presentation, communication, and customer service skills
• Positive, proactive attitude and ability to work well in teams
• Demonstrates exceptional skills in maintaining strong relationships with senior members of client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrates exceptional skills in listening to clients, articulating ideas and complex information in a clear and structured manner
• Demonstrates sound ability to analyze client information quickly, respond logically, and usedata to influence client purchase decisions
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that thrives on achieving goals and solving problems, then we want to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org