Due to business expansion, our client is looking for a professional with:
Roles and responsibilities:
A suitable candidate will be used to taking responsibility to achieve results/targets, have a strong understanding
of the marketing “funnel” and extensive experience in Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Advertising and
Conversion Rate Optimization and other key digital concepts. The successful candidate is expected to hit the
ground running and to have an intuitive understanding of our consumers’ psychology.
– Devising and implementing strategies to drive online traffic to the website
– Tracking Conversion rates; making improvements and optimizing the website to further improve usability and
– A true understanding of the company client journey and the ability to enhance through digital channels.
– Expertise in mapping website user experience in order to make constant improvements to our digital presence
– Developing and Managing Digital Marketing Campaigns
– Improving the SEO of the Create Fertility website for key terms in order to drive traffic and new leads.
Building content to achieve these goals.
– Managing Lead generation campaigns
– Reporting to the Head of Strategy; confidence in preparing and presenting budgetary plans for sign-off is a must
– Managing SEO and PPC agencies; Co-ordinate with existing Graphic/web Designer.
– Building a structured presence on social media for CREATE Fertility; especially for driving traffic and building
– Expertise in running tests in order to improve conversion optimization. At minimum this includes split testing;
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s
Office via email email@example.com
Noting the position code.