We are seeking to attract an exceptional Business Manager to take on an exciting high profile multi-faceted role, dealing with internal technology managers, business unit customers and support services.
- The successful candidate will cover business management activities for the Technology & Data Management Division. The role has global responsibilities covering several Practice Area Groups.
- As business manager, the position will be responsible for financial change control monitoring, financial management analytics and advice, as well as resource management review and approvals.
- Operational management coverage for senior management.
- Client coverage, working as part of a global team to provide financial oversight of manpower and hardware allocations to various business units across the Firm.
- A broad mixture of planning responsibilities, including all aspects of financial and operational management.
- Oversight of financial performance including budgets, forecast, and financial analysis.
- Development and maintenance of budgets, forecasts, financial and production metrics.
- Interaction with IT Finance around hardware, software and consultant manpower spend.
- Support for resource planning and project cost control procedures.
- Communication and presentation upward, downward and laterally.
- Due to the visibility and demanding nature of the position, the ideal applicant would come from a leading Investment Bank, and possess a strong academic track record.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills, with evidence of successful interaction with senior management stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability to execute and deliver on goals; strong commitment to high quality standards.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to efficiently prioritize and multitask, and work under pressure to meet deadlines and team objectives.
- Proven ability to influence and challenge status-quo, improve processes and drive results.
- Independent & creative problem solving.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, comfortable working with large amounts of data.
- Strong team spirit and relationship management skills, customer focused.
- Previous exposure to core forecast, budget and financial reporting processes.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.