Business Development Manager UK (BDM 6478544)
The candidate will be responsible for managing and growing business relationships with corporations on the in UK.
Our client is a high-revenue growth group, and this role will be expected to accelerate this growth by establishing,
deepening and expanding relationships with new and existing client firms.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving new business with pharmaceutical, biotechnology
and medical device companies in UK territories.
This position will report to our client, based in London, UK.
Successful candidates, once hired, will:
• Have a thorough understanding of company’s value proposition
• Be trained and supported in selling knowledge services to executives at diverse corporations
• Identify, meet with, and close deals with executive clients
• Develop a business plan and sales strategy for assigned territories that executes against a high-revenue growth
imperative and increased profitability;
• Plan for and execute against a revenue target for a portfolio of clients and prospects;
• Engage key constituents at clients as a thought partner, with a heavy focus on senior-level decision makers,
in order to understand these clients’ work, differentiate the company’s brand, and tailor value proposition to
these critical influencers;
• Coordinate closely with colleagues across company teams, particularly with stakeholders on client servicing teams;
• Provide real-time analysis of account activity, usage trends, and company development of new products
Key performance metrics for this role include performance to closed deals and revenue target, personal performance
to target, effectiveness of senior-level client engagement, and adoption by clients of new products and systems.
Candidates for this position should have a demonstrated ability to manage sophisticated B2B relationships.
Candidates should be comfortable articulating the value of our expert network, professional services, and client-facing
software systems to clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 5-8 years of demonstrated success selling information services and solutions to corporations
• A Bachelor’s degree, Masters is a plus
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• A demonstrated ability to manage sophisticated B2B relationships
• A demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams and business units to achieve success
• A willingness to travel and work among a global team of professionals
Candidates for this position must have a clear track record of excellence in several
• A strong passion for persuasion – especially around complicated and intellectually challenging
• A demonstrated ability to understand people and communicate clearly
• Resilience / strength of character: the willingness to take risks and overcome failures
• Teamwork and professionalism
More broadly, we seek bright, positive and flexible people who:
• Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
• Lead others to do the same
• Have creative and entrepreneurial mindset; are interested in helping to build a business and to
be compensated according to performance
• Have demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.