The Brand/Marketing Director will directly manage creative team members, products, and planning for digital initiatives, including web, email, social, and inbound mediums.
The Director will also be responsible for documenting and measuring the impact of these initiatives. He or she will provide digital and social media guidance to organizational staff, manage relationships with external online service providers, and work with the digital team to enhance and grow the organization’s web presence and online community.
In addition to leading the digital team, the Brand Director will work closely with the art, events, press, video, writing and other communications channel teams to devise, implement, launch, and measure communications campaigns and brand experiences. They will be responsible for identifying, scoping, and evangelizing new brand and communications opportunities and will lead the process for coordinating and producing tangible deliverables from the video, events, art, press, writing and digital channels (products) designed to support and grow the organization’s mission and brand.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Brand Director will act as a leader for the digital team, directly managing team members, products, and planning for digital initiatives, including web, email, social, and inbound mediums. He or she will manage the Web & Digital Media Developer and the Digital Content Specialist. Specifically, the Brand Director will:
- Creating Integrated Brand Experiences:Develop guidelines that guide style and approach on the website.
- Develop protocols for web posting, as well as oversee and enforce a logical system of tagging and referencing
- Oversee efforts to strategically grow the organization’s social media networks
- Measure and document the impact of new media campaigns by analyzing data from Google Analytics,
- Manage relationships with online service providers
The Brand Director will be also charged with convening cross-functional teams from within the communications department, coordinating processes for departmental work, as well as outreach to non-communications team internal stakeholders.
- Create processes, production schedules, and lifecycles for integrated communications products and campaigns. He or she will drive these projects from concept to launch, schedule and cultivate new content from across the communications team, measure success, and retire/archive inactive campaigns.
- Actively identify, vet, scope, and present new opportunities for growth, loyalty, and outreach products and campaigns. In addition, the Brand Director will work on discrete projects that aim to examine and strengthen the organization’s marketing strategies.
- Build new audiences, as well as mobilize and deepen relationships with existing audiences, through growing persuasive content across mediums, developing compelling brand stories and experiences, and conceiving and launching growth and loyalty campaigns
- Establish metrics for success, measure and report on products and campaigns, and iterate campaigns and experiences to improve performance
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or higher in communications, digital engagement, marketing or similar field and 7+ years’ experience in product or project management for and leadership of creative, communications, or digital teams and mission-driven brands
- History of driving brand and communications campaigns successfully from concept to launch, on budget and on deadline
- Experience planning, structuring, and deploying integrated communications campaigns across channels, in a variety of owned mediums such as web, email, inbound, print, multimedia, engagement and events, and, a variety of earned and paid mediums such as search engine marketing (SEM), acquisition partners, digital display advertising, earned media (including external blogs), and paid media
- Extensive experience in strategic planning, process management, documentation, and creative product development
- Experience in public speaking, delivery of presentations, and stakeholder management
- Experience creating effective public and internal communications
- Educational background in marketing, communications, business, or psychology or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing and building teams and capacities; interest in growing, managing, and retaining exceptional teams, identifying opportunities for professional development, and encouraging and planning skill and capacity building activities
- Experience managing remote teams and collaborating virtually
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.