As the Sales Manager(Based in Athens) you will be responsible for driving results through strong teams, effective, desired customer interactions, as well as solid management of inventories, sales processes and marketing.
The Sales Manager is also responsible for managing the activities of all sales staff to ensure sales targets and customer service levels are achieved. This individual is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and developing all sales staff. The Sales Manager completes reporting and administrative procedures as required.
- Forecast sales goals and objectives for the sales team.
- Manage and monitor daily activity of sales managers and sales staff to ensure sales volume and productivity goals are met.
- Develop effective sales staff by communicating expected performance standards, monitoring performance, identifying development needs, coaching, motivating and mentoring.
- Conduct and lead regular sales staff meetings.
- Work directly with the general manager to create marketing plans and sales promotions.
- Manage web portal and online presence.
- On-going customer engagement and communication. Respond to customers concerns to full resolution.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to develop and motivate successful sales teams.
- Solid working knowledge of computers and systems.
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Successful background in financial/budgeting role.
- Possess a valid in-state driver’s license.
- Possess an acceptable motor vehicle report and safe driving record.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com