Our client is looking for an assistant who has previous experience using the ACT CRM system.
Must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point. A basic office skills test may be part of the interview process.
Job responsibilities include:
– Ensure financial advisor’s schedule is full and complete
– Work with advisor to prepare and review client’s files
– Confirm all appointments
– Schedule new client appointments and follow ups
– Schedule review appointments
– Schedule client lunches and dinners
– Greet and host clients when they are in the office
– Prepare seminar materials and organize venues as needed
– Screen and route all calls to appropriate department
Must have a friendly voice and demeanor while handling multiple phone calls, as well as client and office staff needs.The best candidates must be willing and able to learn quickly.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org