Business Development Manager – UK
Business Development & Strategy:
• Proven success in managing a team and ability to communicate and execute team direction to that team.
• Identify and qualify new 3G and 4G LTE connected consumer electronic opportunities.
• Align opportunities with retail product and service strategies.
• Gain alignment with management and cross-functional teams to develop go-to-market plans.
• Evaluate partner’s product roadmap and align with internal initiatives (retail, B2B, accessory, solutions, etc.)
• Collaborate with Innovation Centers to drive funnel and speed development.
• Work closely with device manufacturers, chipset/module partners, and carrier partners to define solutions.
• Align with the sales teams and key stakeholders to support alternate channel opportunities.
• Insure partners follow necessary device requirements to attain certification.
• Drive go to market requirements.
• Develop and execute partnership agreements.
• Research latest industry trends, stimulus/grants/funding awards and pass along to VAMs/consultants with ideas on how to respond to changing business environment.
• Communications & Awareness:
• Work with internal cross functional teams to education and execute on the connected device strategy.
• Collaborate with marketing to develop appropriate marketing plans to drive product awareness and subscribers.
• Represent Verizon Wireless at industry events such as trade shows, seminars, and events.
• Identify and engage with industry alliances.
• Provide regular updates and communications to management.
Minimum of 6 years relevant marketing experience, including:
• Thorough understanding of consumer electronics retail channels and manufacturer partners
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills to successfully communicate ideas and recommendations to all levels within an organization and achieve objectives.
• Ability to produce accurate and timely information in a high dynamic work environment. Proven track record of developing, managing and executing cross-functional project plans.
• Demonstrates problem solving skills, self-motivation, leadership, and team orientation
• Proven ability to support a project that is executed across all areas and regions.
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills required.
• Proven written communication and presentation skills required.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to travel when needed and with short notice. 50-75% travel expected
• Comfortable interacting with Verizon and Partner’s Senior Management, C-Level contacts.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred. Business or Marketing degree major preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
-Verizon is a Federal Contractor
-Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
-Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.