Our client is one of the largest technology solutions company in Athens which is seeking to appoint a TECHNICAL DIRECTOR based in Athens.
Responsible for the administration of the technical department and its active administration in the implementation and support of projects in the areas of Access Control, Parking Solutions, Time Attendance, Smart Cards.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Technical Director will be in charge of the technical department and responsible for the satisfaction of the clients. He will ensure the seamless operation of the department and will be responsible for the training and development of the technical team.
He should exercise efficient staff management and be focused on the results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Graduated of University or Technological Institution (Electrical, Electronic Engineering or related) or informatics.
- Experience of at least 6 years (necessary) in the installation and support of related systems, at least 2 years in a corresponding position.
- Project Manager certifications is an important additional asset.
- Adequate knowledge of networks and modern IT.
- Dynamic personality, communication ability and negotiation ability.
- Administrative capabilities, ability to take initiatives, insistence on finding solutions to the mutual benefit of the customer and the company and team spirit of work.
- Driving license and mobility throughout its area of responsibility.
- Good knowledge of English and/or German.
Our Client offers:
- Dynamic and fast-growing environment, training, competitive salary and benefits as well as additional health care.
- A satisfactory salary package/bonus and car
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position code.