Activities will include leading cross-functional teams to strategize, prioritize, plan, communicate and execute key projects to enhance functionality and improve performance.
Position will need to work with both external and internal partners including OEMs and agencies as well as Marketing Communications, Store Design, National Sales Operations and IT.
The expectation is that this role will develop marketing strategies to further our house brand device line-up to drive market share and internal awareness. The position will also be responsible for managing and interpreting sales reporting to synthesize for the information for leadership.
- Develop strategic plans to better position products for success in all channels.
- Act as key contact and Device Marketing representative to rest of organization for strategic devices.
- Work with manufacturers, factory representatives, and third party agencies to refine and optimize offerings.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to execute initiatives.
- Oversee enhancements to the program to achieve best-in-class operations and customer experience.
- Work with IT as well as other cross functional groups to manage and maintain the current implementation of the Moto Maker program.
- Maintain and own all existing field communications and training materials related to the Moto Maker program.
- Work with internal and external cross functional teams to evolve the current Moto Maker program.
- Manage ad-hoc projects as needed related to Device Marketing key initiatives.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field preferred
- Experience: 6+ years’ experience in retail sales, retail operations, vendor management and/or marketing in wireless or related industry
- Thoroughly understands telecommunications/wireless fundamentals, architecture, drivers, and industry players
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, complete important time sensitive tasks, adapt quickly to last minute changes and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Has business/industry insight/forward thinker
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Strong leadership skills, proven success on high impact projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analysis, design and technical skills required
- Good organizational and problem solving abilities
- Ability to independently prioritize work assignments, based on changing business needs
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management in a professional capacity
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with the experience and ability to be accountable for the data produced
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com