Drive sales and revenue growth for clients digital and tele-based demand generation products & services within top 10 multi-national technology companies.
– Create and execute sales plan generating rapid sales and revenue growth against defined sales goals / quota
– Secure and lead in-person senior level meetings with target client contacts
– Develop presentations and related sales materials from existing client sales collateral templates
– Manage internal communication / approvals with Marketing, Delivery and Sales Management resources
– Collaborate with Finance and Contracting resources on contract development; Manage contract execution process within client
– Monitor (vs. Manage) delivery of contracted business to identify upsell opportunities and secure renewals / expansion
-Participate in client sales strategy and related discussions
– 5+ years of sales and customer management experience within technology industry, including direct sales responsibility (quota based) of strategic solution-based products and services
– Proven track-record of new account penetration and development
– Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
– Proven-track record of senior level client relationship development
– Excellent account management skills and proven attention to detail / follow-up (internal / external) across extended sales cycle
– Extensive contacts and references within multi-national technology industry clients, within emphasis on clients such as SAP, Oracle, HP, IBM, Dell, etc.
– Ability to travel (50%)
-College degree (four-year accredited institution)
If you are interest for the position, you can send your CV at the hr department of Manager’s Office via email email@example.com noting the position code.